Location: Anglesey, Conwy and Gwynedd
Salary: £12,000 approx for 2.5 days per week
- Build the capabilities of the volunteer team through training, motivation and support as appropriate.
- Recruitment new volunteers as needed, carry out induction and all appropriate safeguarding checks.
- Organise and manage volunteer training, both in-house and third-party providers.
- Manage volunteer activity, ensuring that all volunteers are as involved as possible depending on their skills, experience and willingness to volunteer.
- Monitor and evaluate activities and contribute to reports for funders and trustees.
- Maintain databases and undertake any other administrative duties.
You will have:
- Experience of managing or coordinating projects and volunteers or directly transferrable experience in a similar role.
- Empathy with our target community, farmers and their families. You may be from a farming background or farming community yourself.
- Excellent communication skills in both Welsh and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people.
- The ability to deal with information in a confidential manner and respond with sensitivity.
- Excellent organisational skills, ideally including use of a database for record-keeping and reporting.
This is a part-time role of 20 hours per week. While there will be flexibility in when these hours are worked there will be the need for some evening and weekend activity.
In return for your commitment we offer a salary of approximately £12,000 per annum, depending on experience. Additionally, there is a stakeholder pension scheme and traveling expenses are reimbursed.
It is planned that the role will be Home-Based but office accommodation could be provided for the right candidate if required.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions which are not answered in this document, please call 01348 837600. The closing date for applications is 3rd April 2022.