You may be struggling with a single problem that has got on top of you, or you may be overwhelmed with several issues all at one time. Whatever your circumstances, we can help. Here are a few common problems farmers may face that we often come across:
- Feeling isolated and alone.
- Worried about upcoming inspections
- Administration – the huge burden of records and registrations
- Bovine TB
- Financial worries
- Legal matters, prosecution
- Illness in the family
- Someone who has suffered a loss be it a relationship break up, divorce, bereavement, loss of the farm, loss of animals.
- Someone who has been scammed, unexpected bills, theft of livestock or machinery, dog attacks.
- Succession planning
Whatever the problem, issue, concern, or worry we will do all that we can to support you. We also work closely with other organisations which we can contact on your behalf, all the while supporting you to the point you feel that you no longer need that support.